- Effective against ALL algae types Contains no stain or water-coloring metals Fast and effective Non-foaming Does not irritate skin Will not harm liners Eliminates the need to use more than one algaecide
- Initial Dosage to Prevent Algae: Add 8-12-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon
- Maintenance Dosage (weekly): Add 4-8-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon.
- To Treat Existing Yellow or Green Algae: Add 16-to-24-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute.
- Initial Dosage to Treat Black Algae: Add 16-Ounce per 10,000-Gallon to a pail of water and distribute. Brush spots daily