Petersen® Drain Flushers open clogged drains with powerful jet action with backflow protection.
Petersen Products 102-002 DrainJet Hydraulic Drain Flusher 1.5″ TO 2.5″ DIA (16202) Features:
• Easy to use
• Backflow protection
• Constructed with stiffener spring
• DrainJet™ turns household water pressure into a powerful jet. Flushing force and hydraulic action break through toughest obstructions.
• Flexibility: The Petersen® Drain Flusher easily snakes around bends and elbows.
• Stiffener spring (all models except 10-1002) allows “snaking” around pipe bends.
• Tough professional quality construction: Constructed of heavy duty specially treated reinforced industrial fabric for extra strength.
• Six models to fit every need: Six heavy duty DrainJet™ models for drains from 1-1/4″ – 6″ diameter.
• 3/4″ Aluminum Water Hose Coupling, 8.75″ Deflated Length
• Multi-Flex™ Multiple Ply Construction, High Flow Rate Flushing
• Flexible For Insertion Around Bends, Internal Stiffener For Easy Insertion
• Pipe Diameter (Maximum 2.50 in, 63 mm), (Minimum 1.5 in, 38 mm)
• Deflated Length (9.25 in, 235 mm)