Salt Cell Features:
- Ideal for replacing two port Jandy AquaPure cells
- Replaces all models of Jandy Clormatic salt cells
- Includes sensor cable
- Will also replace three port cells
- For pools up to 40,000 gallons
- Self cleaning cell
- Includes 16′ power cable
- Uses 2 ” – 2 -1/2″ universal Jandy unions
- Chlorine output is 1.25 lbs per 24 hours (567 gm/24 hr)
Experience plumbing flexibility and quick installation with its three port design and 16′ power cable. The Jandy AquaPureLink Cell Kit is proudly manufactured in the United States using industrial grade components, and its quality and craftsmanship is engineered for long trouble-free performance.
When replacing a two port AquaLink cell with the new three port version, minor modifications to your plumbing will be necessary. This includes trimming a few inches from your PVC plumbing before securing the new unions.
Please Note: The PLC1400 includes the salt cell, power cord, sensor, and unions. Because it’s a complete kit, this is an ideal choice for replacing a two port cell for the first time, though it will also replace three port cells. For the cell and power cord only, please see the Jandy AquaPure 1400 3-Port Replacement Salt System Cell Only (R0452400).