Nothing but the finest for your pool
System3® D.E. Filters – SD Series SD Series filters bring you the proven performance of our diatomaceous earth media in the world’s easiest-to-operate D.E. filter. The greater cycle times and minimized maintenance of the System3® D.E. Filters – SD Series, coupled with our superior grid system, give you the finest D.E. filter available.
- Typical Installations – Inground pools, inground hot tubs, and water features
- Quality Construction – Durable two-piece tank housing constructed of Dura-Glas®, Sta-Rite’s industry leading glass-reinforced composite resin
- Safe – Posi-Lok™ clamps provide safe, easy access to tank internals
- Innovative Design – 2″ plumbing throughout combined with Sta-Rite’s exclusive rectangular grid system provides superior D.E. filtration
- Low Maintenance – Superior backwash capabilities means less manual cleaning of the grids
- Dual Drain Plugs – Side plug assembly includes 1-1/2″ NPT port for direct discharge plumbing
- Sleek Looks – Contemporary style and matte black finish looks attractive in any pool setting
1: Operating at this GPM will provide the longest filter cycles combined with the best and greatest dirt-loading capacity.
2: Based on NSF recommended flow rate for commercial at 1 -2 GPM per square foot.
3: Do not use more D.E. than shown here. Mixed results with D.E. alternatives.
4: Valves must be purchased separately.